Hi, does anyone recognize this cannon type part thing? It measures approximately 3 inch cubed. Turning the yellow knob kind of spins the rear spindle attachment. The decals seem vaguely familiar, but I can’t place it. Any help or ideas is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Login/Register access is temporary disabled