Help Finding Name Of Specific Toy

This has been bugging me for awhile now because i simply cannot find what this toy is called. It’s a brand of robotic-like aquatic pets which the only sets i can remember is a shark, a turtle, or a goldfish. I got it late 2000s when I was smaller but i can’t find what they are called. The set I had was a very small shark with a habitat it interacted with. The habitat was cylinder is in shape, blue, and you didn’t put much water in it (like a centimeter). the shark was controlled by something under the habitat that dragged it along. It made sounds and moved around the habitat. I believe it had a red slide you could slide it down, too. Each set had one pet and on habitat it lived in. If anyone can help I will be super grateful!

submitted by /u/Aiderthetater
[link] [comments]

Login/Register access is temporary disabled