- Halo 3 is available now, joining Halo: The Master Chief Collection on PC with Xbox Game Pass and on the Microsoft Store and Steam.
- With up to 4K UHD support at 60 FPS and other PC enhancements, Halo 3 looks and plays better than ever.
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection introduces a new progression system alongside Halo 3, in addition to the return of Forge and Theater modes.
Do you remember how you felt when you took down not one, but two Scarabs? Well get ready to swell with pride once more as Halo 3 joins Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox Game Pass, the Microsoft Store and Steam.
Finish the Fight between the Covenant, the Flood and the entire human race in the dramatic, pulse-pounding conclusion to the original Halo trilogy. Relive 11 unforgettable missions and fight through 24 multiplayer maps, complete with enhanced Spartan customization and an all-new progression system spanning each game within Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Unleash your inner designer with the power of an updated and expanded Forge that allows you to build the multiplayer maps of your dreams and utilize the Theater to commemorate your greatest triumphs.
An All-Time Classic, Made Better than Ever
The Master Chief’s saga on PC comes equipped with new features, optimizations, and customizations built for the platform. Halo 3 looks and plays better than ever at 60 frames-per-second (or greater) with up to 4K UHD support and numerous PC-specific enhancements. Players can fine-tune their experience with a vast array of options including variable framerate, native mouse/keyboard support and the ability to rebind controls, support for ultra-wide displays and different aspect ratios, adjustable field-of-view, updated texture/shadow quality, and more.
The arrival of Halo 3 also marks the introduction of a new progression system for The Master Chief Collection with the start of a brand-new season. Season 2 will introduce 100 new items for fans to unlock by playing, as well as new weekly and event-based challenges. Customization across The Master Chief Collection is also getting a boost, with Unreal 3D rendering introducing full per-piece armor customization for the first time in the Collection. Halo: Combat Evolved will also get new customization features in the form of new visors, weapons skins and vehicle skins.
PC players will have a few different avenues to obtain Halo 3 depending on their platform of choice:
- Xbox Game Pass – Join Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) and continue the sci-fi saga with Halo 3. Halo 3: ODST (Campaign), and Halo 4 are also included in your membership and will be available on each game’s respective release date, completing the collection in 2020.
- Microsoft Store and Steam – The Halo: The Master Chief Collection bundle is available today for $39.99 USD, which includes Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. Halo: Reach, Halo 2: Anniversary and now Halo 3, and will automatically update with the remaining titles as they launch over the course of this year. Halo: 3 can also be purchased individually for $9.99 USD.
On behalf of everyone at 343 Industries, thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing everyone online!
Iconic Anime Legends Join the Battleground of the Gods in Latest Smite Update
Gears 5 – Operation 4: Brothers in Arms Available Now
Microsoft Flight Simulator Set for Launch on August 18 for PC, also with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)