It’s hard to believe we’re approaching Rocket League’s Fifth Anniversary! It feels like just yesterday that we were hitting the pitch for the first time, and learning the basics. Now we’re dishing assists and scoring goals with (relative) ease! To celebrate this momentous occasion, we’re throwing a two-week in-game event featuring all-new items and Limited Time Modes!
Rocket League’s official Fifth Anniversary may not be until July 7, but we’re celebrating early starting today! Start earning Balloons following Online Matches, and redeem them for Psyonix- and Rocket League-themed items in the Event Store. Sport items like the Psyonix II Wheels, Party Horn Boost, and many more new and remixed items from the history of Rocket League. Plus, earn and unlock Golden Eggs, which contain items from Champions Series 1, 2, 3, and 4!
It wouldn’t be a party without some Limited Time Modes. That’s why Spike Rush and 2v2 Heatseeker are returning and will be featured for one week each throughout the event. Check out the full schedule below:
- Spike Rush: June 30 (Event Begins) – July 6
- 2v2 Heatseeker: July 6 – 13 (Event Ends)
Celebrate five high-flying years of Rocket League starting today until July 13. From all of us at Psyonix, thank you to the Xbox Community for your continued support and for being a part of this incredible journey! Good luck, and see you on the pitch!
Winner or nominee of more than 150 “Game of the Year” awards, Rocket League is one of the most critically-acclaimed sports games of all time. Boasting a community of more than 57 million players, Rocket League features ongoing free and paid updates, including new DLCs, content packs, features, modes and arenas.
● Rocket Pass – Purchase Rocket Pass Premium to get an initial 50% XP bonus and earn up to 70 unique rewards, including a new Battle-Car, Goal Explosion, Keys, and more!
● Challenge System – Play Online Matches and complete Weekly Challenges to tier up and unlock unique rewards only found in Rocket Pass.
● Esports Shop – Show off your team pride for your favorite teams in Rocket League Esports! The Rocket League Esports Shop pilot program brings new Decals, Wheels, and Player Banners that represent some of the best teams in the sport.
© 2015-2020 Psyonix LLC, Rocket League, Psyonix, and all related marks and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of Psyonix LLC. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
The Never-Ending Design Changes in Neversong, Coming to Xbox One July 16
Rewind Time in the Remastered Warframe Update The Deadlock Protocol
World of Tanks: Valor Salutes Independence Day with Epic Events